“If we indeed desire to create an integral architecture
we need an integral path to get there.”
Integral Sustainable Design: Transformative Perspectives by Mark DeKay
Research includes macro analysis to expand the long-term focus of sustainability and the impact of architecture on society to create more holistic, viable, long-term micro solutions for commercial, residential, hospitality and adaptive reuse and historic preservation.
- Integrative analysis of project requirements, site and environmental factors
- Environmentally sound opportunities to create restorative spaces
- Expand the playing field of sustainability
Integrative design process that synthesizes research, design aesthetics, and sustainability goals to create human centered buildings that are both beautiful and are rooted in the culture.
- Lead and facilitate integrative and interactive exploratory design process
- Uncover deeper connections to sustainable practices without compromising aesthetics
- Provide a clear framework for a seamless transition
A “real-world” blueprint to move clients towards a leadership position in the sustainability space.
- Innovative micro solutions
- Next Steps and Project Implementation
- Increased stakeholder alignment